Diamond Bar Personal Injury Attorney
It only takes a moment for a serious injury accident to change your life and impact your family. Whether you have been involved in a car accident, slip and fall, dog attack, or any other unfortunate event, the consequences can be significant. If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you may be entitled to compensation under a personal injury claim.
At Christopher Lee Law Firm, we understand that all personal injuries are unique, and we can help you understand your right to compensation under California law. Our attorneys handle all types of personal injury cases. We know that recovering full compensation from defendants and insurance companies after an accident can be challenging, but an experienced legal advocate can make the process easier.
Our Diamond Bar Personal Injury Practice
- Our attorneys know that you probably have many questions and concerns after your accident, and we want to help. We provide free consultations to discuss your accident and injuries. We will give you honest and direct answers to your questions and discuss your available legal remedies.
- We strive to secure maximum compensation for our clients. We begin working on your claim immediately to gather evidence and prepare your case for trial. When the defense understands that you have a strong case that is ready for trial, they will often be more flexible in settlement negotiations to avoid going to trial.
- Thanks to our successful personal injury record inside and outside of the courtroom, our attorneys have a reputation among judges and insurance companies for being skilled and aggressive advocates for our injured clients. No case is too big or too small for our personal injury team to handle.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys have the knowledge, skills, and resources to represent clients in all types of personal injury cases. When someone else’s wrongful conduct leads to your injuries and damages, our attorneys will advocate for your rights and recovery in any type of case, including those described below.
- Mass transportation injuries: Those responsible for operating school buses, public buses, trains, trolleys, and other modes of mass transportation have a duty to safely transport people to and from their destinations. When innocent people are injured in a mass transportation accident, drivers, transportation companies, vehicle manufacturers, and other responsible parties may be liable.
- Premises liability accidents: Premises liability cases involve injuries that occur on someone else’s property. Property owners and managers have a duty to keep their property free from dangerous conditions that could harm guests and visitors to the property. Common types of premises liability cases include dog bites and attacks, swimming pool injuries, slip and falls, fires, and negligent security.
- Car accidents: Operating a vehicle is a significant responsibility, and drivers are generally liable for injuries and damages caused by negligent and reckless driving. Common car accident causes and factors include rideshare negligence, distracted driving, driver intoxication, and drowsy driving.
- Bicycle, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents: California driving laws require drivers to operate their vehicles with caution and to abide by the rules of the road. Bicyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians have a right to use public roadways, and automobile drivers are required to share the road responsibly and legally.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Commercial vehicles include semi-trucks, delivery vehicles, and other motor vehicles that transport cargo for hire. Commercial vehicle owners and operators have specific federal and state rules and regulations that they must comply with, such as licensing and training requirements, cargo loading and securing guidelines, and vehicle maintenance. Large commercial vehicles present greater hazards than other regular sized vehicles on the road, and accidents frequently result in severe and sometimes fatal injuries and damages.
- Wrongful death claims: When accidents cause fatal injuries, surviving family members may pursue compensation from responsible parties. Fatal injury cases are known as wrongful death claims and are brought to compensate survivors for their losses, such as the decedent’s lost financial support, funeral and burial expenses, and the decedent’s household services.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Nursing home residents are among the most vulnerable members of our society. Unfortunately, they are an easy target for nursing home abuse and neglect. Depending on the circumstances, responsible parties may include employees, employers, contractors, medical professionals, and others who violate residents’ rights.
How We Can Help
Our attorneys have a diverse background of experience and legal representation. Our practice is focused on helping injured clients get the compensation that they deserve. We firmly believe that we operate better and more successfully as a team, so we take a collaborative approach to our legal representation. When we take on your case, you have a team of legal minds working on your injury claim.
We handle every aspect of your legal claim, including the accident investigation, legal filings, trial preparation, legal strategies, and settlement negotiations, with the goal of maximizing our clients’ financial recovery. We know that our clients will benefit the most if we secure maximum compensation for their losses.
After an accident, we know that recovering from your injuries is just one of the challenges that you and your family may be facing. We are aware that our clients often experience financial struggles due to lost income, medical bills, and other accident-related damages. To eliminate some of your financial stress, we will take your case on contingency. This means that you never pay out of pocket for attorneys’ fees, and we are only paid for our legal services after you have been compensated for your personal injury losses.
Contact Our Diamond Bar Personal Injury Attorneys
At Christopher Lee Law Firm, we are on your side. We know that you didn’t deserve to be injured by someone else’s misconduct, and we will fight for your rights while working to hold the responsible party accountable. Contact our office at (866) 222-1255 to schedule your no-cost and no-obligation consultation. We will discuss your accident and injuries and be there to answer all of your questions and concerns.