Fullerton Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are a leading cause of accidental injuries in Fullerton and throughout southern California. Car accident injuries can impact your ability to earn a living and your quality of life. Those injuries can also lead to costly medical expenses, emotional damages, and other losses. If someone else caused your car accident and resulting injuries, you may be entitled to compensation from the responsible parties.
The personal injury attorneys at Christopher Lee Law Firm, understand that car accident injuries and damages can have long-lasting impacts on injury victims and their loved ones. We also understand that the thought of a legal battle while you recover from your injuries may seem overwhelming. We take on all of the legal work in a personal injury claim so that you have more time for healing and recovering from your losses.
Our Fullerton Car Accident Practice
- Our car accident lawyers are skilled at investigating accidents and determining causation. We know how to identify liability issues, and we will help you pursue your injury claim against all responsible parties.
- If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else, it is important that you understand your rights and how the legal process works. We will meet with you for a free consultation to review your accident, discuss your right to compensation, and address your questions and concerns.
- Our lawyers prepare every case as though it will go to trial. We know that the best leverage in negotiating settlements is having a strong case with ample evidence. When we negotiate with defendants and insurance companies, we are not afraid to walk away from inadequate settlement offers to take your case to trial.
Types of Car Accidents and Defendants
With over two decades of practice, our attorneys have experience handling all types of car accidents. We can take on any type of car accident case, including hit and runs, intoxicated driving accidents, and fatal injury accidents. We represent clients in straightforward car accident cases. We also handle more complex matters, such as commercial truck accidents, multiple vehicle accidents, and catastrophic injury claims.
No car accident claim is too big or too small for our personal injury team. Whether you are pursuing compensation from a single negligent driver or you have a claim against multiple responsible parties or large corporate entities, we have the skills and resources to handle your case. Our attorneys stand up to powerful insurance companies, and we are not afraid to take them to trial when settlement negotiations are unsuccessful.
Car Accident Compensation
After a car accident, you may pursue compensation for your financial, emotional, and physical accident-related losses. Depending on the type and severity of injuries sustained, calculating your total damages can be a complex process. To maximize your compensation, you must address past, ongoing, and future losses as a result of your car accident.
Compensation for damages after a car accident frequently includes medical expenses such as hospital bills and therapy costs, lost wages, and loss of earning capacity. In some cases, you may also recover compensation for pain and suffering, permanent disability, disfigurement, and diminished quality of life. If your injuries are severe and long-term, medical and financial experts may be enlisted to help calculate the total value of your claim.
What We Can Do for You
After an accident, we know that you and your family may be facing many challenges and struggles. Our car accident lawyers will help make the recovery process easier for you in several ways:
- We will take over the legal claims process, giving you more time to focus on your physical and emotional healing. We will handle all document preparation, legal filings, and accident investigation while you recover from your injuries.
- We will preserve your right to pursue compensation by complying with the applicable statute of limitations and ensuring that your claim and other documents are filed on time.
- Injury evaluation is a critical component of your claim to ensure that you are fully compensated. We will examine medical records, consult with experts, and determine the full amount of your losses.
- Our attorneys will conduct a complete investigation into your accident to gather evidence and ensure that all potentially liable parties are included in your case.
- As mentioned above, we prepare every case for trial because doing so gives us leverage in settlement negotiations. It also ensures that we are ready to go to trial if necessary.
- Thanks to our decades of legal experience, we have many expert contacts that we can access for consultations and to provide expert opinions and testimony.
- We will actively participate in settlement negotiations with defendants and insurance companies. Our lawyers are aggressive negotiators who will hold out for maximum financial recovery for you and your family.
- Communication is important to our attorneys. We always keep our clients informed as their injury claim progresses, and we will be readily available to answer your questions.
- We will protect you from aggressive and persistent insurance adjusters. Insurance adjusters frequently contact injured parties for statements about their accident and injuries. Unfortunately, these interviews are often used against claimants to hurt their recovery prospects. We will handle all communication with insurance representatives.
- If necessary, we will take your case to trial to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. We settle many of our cases, but if we think that settlement offers are unfair to our clients, we will recommend litigating their claims in court.
- We will provide legal representation at no upfront cost to you. We take our injury cases on contingency, which means that you will not pay any legal fees until you have been compensated for your losses
Contact Our Fullerton Car Accident Lawyers
The car accident attorneys at Christopher Lee Law Firm, are dedicated to advocating for injury victims’ rights and ensuring that negligent parties are held accountable. Contact our office at (866) 222-1255 to speak with one of our experienced legal representatives. Our consultations and case evaluations are always free. We will review your case, discuss your injuries and damages, and go over your legal options.